Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
What you’ll need:
1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (or non-dairy alternative like almond or coconut yogurt)
1 ripe banana
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
1/4 cup rolled oats
1-2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup (adjust to taste)
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or a mixture of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extractIce cubes (optional)
Whipped cream (optional, for topping)
Ground cinnamon (optional, for garnish)
How to make it:
- Combine Ingredients: Place the pumpkin puree, Greek yogurt, ripe banana, almond milk, rolled oats, honey or maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract into a blender.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth. If you like your smoothie thicker, you can add ice cubes and blend again until you achieve your desired consistency. In a bowl, combine the chopped dates and baking soda. Pour the hot water over the dates and let them soak
- Taste the smoothie and adjust the sweetness or spice level as needed by adding more honey or pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses.
- Top each glass with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon for an extra pumpkin pie flavor and presentation.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your pumpkin pie smoothie!
990 Highland Drive, Suite 314 Solana Beach, CA 92075
Monday : 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM (Entrainments: 10-12PM & 3:40-6PM)
Tuesday: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Entrainments: 11AM-2PM)
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM (Entrainments: 10-12PM & 3:20-5:20PM)
Thursday: 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM (Entrainments: 12-1:20PM & 3:40-6PM)
Friday: 9:30 AM - 2:30 PM (Admin Only)
Saturday: By Appointment Only