Gluten Free Paleo Pumpkin Muffins
It’s the cozy season again, and we can’t wait to whip up a batch of these seasonal muffins! Want to join the fun? Here’s the recipe! The best part? They’re super quick to make and bake. It’s about 30 minutes, with the oven doing the work most of the time.
What you need:
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ½ cup cocoa nibs or gluten-free, dairy-free chocolate chips if you can find them
How to make it:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a cupcake
pans with 12 paper liners.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix the almond flour,
salt, and baking soda.
3. Whisk in the coconut oil, maple syrup,
eggs, pumpkin, pumpkin spice and vanilla
extract and mix until combined.
4. Stir in the cocoa nibs or chocolate chips.
5. Spoon the batter evenly into your paper liners.
6. Bake for 22-24 minutes or until the center is set. Check with a fork to ensure they’re cooked through.
7. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
8. Store in an airtight container at room temperature if any are left over!
990 Highland Drive, Suite 110-Y Solana Beach, CA 92075
Monday : 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM (Entrainments: 10-12PM & 3:40-6PM)
Tuesday: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Entrainments: 11AM-2PM)
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM (Entrainments: 10-12PM & 3:20-5:20PM)
Thursday: 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM (Entrainments: 12-1:20PM & 3:40-6PM)
Friday: 9:30 AM - 2:30 PM (Admin Only)
Saturday: By Appointment Only