Paleo Peach Pie
It’s summer time, which means peaches are in season! Enjoy this healthy summer treat!
What you need:
For the crust:
3/4 cup almond meal
3/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
1 Tbsp. unprocessed organic cocoa powder
1 tsp. raw honey
1/4 tsp. salt
For the filling:
6 large peaches peeled and sliced, pits removed
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/3 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla
How to make it:
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brush a 9” pie pan with coconut oil.
3. Mix together all the crust ingredients in a large bowl, adding 1 tablespoon of water at a time until the dough is partially wet and spreadable.
4. Spread the dough evenly into the pan.
5. Mix coconut sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, corn starch, vanilla, and salt in another large bowl.
6. Once that is mixed, toss in the chopped peaches.
7. Mix again.
8. Evenly pour all of the fillings over the crust.
9. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the crust is slightly crispy.
990 Highland Drive, Suite 110-Y Solana Beach, CA 92075
Monday : 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM (Entrainments: 10-12PM & 3:40-6PM)
Tuesday: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Entrainments: 11AM-2PM)
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM (Entrainments: 10-12PM & 3:20-5:20PM)
Thursday: 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM (Entrainments: 12-1:20PM & 3:40-6PM)
Friday: 9:30 AM - 2:30 PM (Admin Only)
Saturday: By Appointment Only