National Date Nut Bread Day Recipe
Paleo, sugar-free, delicious!
National Date Nut Bread Day is on September 8th!
What you need:
- ½ cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 large dates (remove pits)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
How to make it:
- In a food processor, pulse together the almond flour and coconut flour
- Add the salt and baking soda
- Add in the dates until the mixture is the texture of coarse sand
- Slowly add the eggs and apple cider vinegar
- Quickly pulse in the walnuts (don’t over pulse here, they should remain slightly coarse)
- Transfer batter to a mini loaf pan
- Bake at 350°F for around 30 minutes, or until a knife is coming out clean.
- Cool bread in pan for 2 hours before removing
- Serve and enjoy!
990 Highland Drive, Suite 314 Solana Beach, CA 92075
Monday : 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM (Entrainments: 10-12PM & 3:40-6PM)
Tuesday: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Entrainments: 11AM-2PM)
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM (Entrainments: 10-12PM & 3:20-5:20PM)
Thursday: 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM (Entrainments: 12-1:20PM & 3:40-6PM)
Friday: 9:30 AM - 2:30 PM (Admin Only)
Saturday: By Appointment Only