National Peach Cobbler Day Recipe
April 13th was National Peach Cobbler Day and this paleo peach cobbler is a delicious and healthy alternative to the traditional version. Try our recipe out this April!
What you need:
- 4 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond milk
How to make it:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease an 8×8 inch baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, mix the sliced peaches, coconut sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
4. Add the coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract, and almond milk to the dry ingredients, and mix well.
5. Pour the peach mixture into the greased baking dish, and spread the batter evenly over the top.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the peaches are tender.
7. Allow the cobbler to cool for a few minutes before serving.
8. Sit back and enjoy a bowlful with your loved ones!
990 Highland Drive, Suite 314 Solana Beach, CA 92075
Monday : 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM (Entrainments: 10-12PM & 3:40-6PM)
Tuesday: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Entrainments: 11AM-2PM)
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM (Entrainments: 10-12PM & 3:20-5:20PM)
Thursday: 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM (Entrainments: 12-1:20PM & 3:40-6PM)
Friday: 9:30 AM - 2:30 PM (Admin Only)
Saturday: By Appointment Only