Holistic Chiropractors What to Expect
We Offer Network Spinal Chiropractic Care
What is Network Spinal?
Network spinal is a gentle chiropractic care technique and holistic approach to health and wellbeing. As a cutting-edge spinal care application, Network Spinal addresses all parts of a person’s health: physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual.
In Network Spinal, we call a chiropractic adjustment an Entrainment. Instead of using manual adjustments (i.e. where you might hear “cracking” or “popping”), an entrainment utilizes precise touchpoints along the spine to unwind stored tension patterns within the nervous system. These specific contacts establish communication pathways between the brain and body, helping the body reconnect. A spinal entrainment is done on a chiropractic table for approximately 10-30 minutes.
We also provide Somato Respiratory Integration (SRI) at Twin Waves Wellness Center. Oftentimes, we will integrate an SRI breathwork exercise into a Network Spinal entrainment. Contact us today to learn more about our SRI services!
Benefits of Seeing a Holistic Chiropractor
There are numerous benefits to this advanced, gentle force chiropractic care, including:
- Feeling more alive in your body! — More energy, physical mobility, stronger immunity, and muscular flexibility
- Increased ability to deal with stress and challenging life situations
- Making healthier choices and more sustainable changes within your body and life
- More adaptability when faced with adversity — Be able to respond (instead of react) from a place of understanding, rather than from anger and frustration.
- Greater coherence and integration of body, emotion, mind, and spirit.
- Greater adaptability and reorganization within the nervous system, which allows the body to heal on its own
You can read about more benefits through our chiropractic, health, and wellness blog.
What To Expect On Your Visit
Your Introductory Visit
Your introductory appointments begin your holistic journey to optimal health, wellness, and increased quality of life! Here’s what you can expect:
Your introductory package consists of two separate visits, each lasting about 75 minutes.
During your very first visit we will:
- Get to know each other and talk about your health, goals, and what’s important to you
- Take a look at your posture and see how your spine is moving
- Use our chiropractic nervous system equipment, which objectively measures muscular tension, temperature differences, and heart rate variability
- Schedule a second follow up visit
During your second follow up visit, we will:
- Assess the bones and muscles of your spine. This is done on the chiropractic table, and also includes your first entrainment/ chiropractic adjustment!
- Explain 3 systems of the nervous system and how they apply to you, your body, and life
- Review the findings from your first visit
- Discuss your health recommendations, including investment and frequency of care
As a holistic wellness center utilizing gentle chiropractic care, our goal is to address ALL parts of your health, including physical, mental, and emotional. Whether you live in North County San Diego (Solana Beach, Encinitas, Leucadia, Rancho Santa Fe, Cardiff, Carlsbad, Oceanside, Del Mar) or the greater San Diego County region (La Jolla, Pacific Beach, downtown San Diego, etc.), we look forward to serving you with the highest quality of care, specific to you and your health needs!
Notable Network Spinal Care Stories
990 Highland Drive, Suite 110-Y Solana Beach, CA 92075
Monday : 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM (Entrainments: 10-12PM & 3:40-6PM)
Tuesday: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Entrainments: 11AM-2PM)
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM (Entrainments: 10-12PM & 3:20-5:20PM)
Thursday: 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM (Entrainments: 12-1:20PM & 3:40-6PM)
Friday: 9:30 AM - 2:30 PM (Admin Only)
Saturday: By Appointment Only